Friday, March 12, 2010

My New Crush

Yes, amid all the chaos, I developed a new crush. I have no idea if he is Available or Unavailable, so I'm not even going to guess.

Vital Stats: 6'2"ish, British Musician and Photographer. Dresses in ascots and 1960s suit vests and makes it work.

First Impression: A bit standoffish, but very cool. Perhaps too cool. But nice, definitely nice.

Background: We've been acquaintances for years but recently started talking more. I ran into him at a downtown gathering of like-minded people and we went out to eat after with two others.

Signs of Hope: He seemed available. He asked what I did for work and actually seemed, yes, interested. He told me about a screenplay he had written, a kind of psychological thriller, he said. I said I wanted to read it and he actually sent it to me. I'm no screenplay critic, but it seemed decent.

Red Flags: Any interest or connection I detect could be totally one-sided. He may just be very flirtatious and does this with many women. There seem to be a lot of that kind around here.

To be continued at a later date . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment